The College of Design computer labs are exclusively available to students currently enrolled in College of Design classes as well as college faculty and staff. This is to ensure that our students have the resources they need to complete their assignments.
The College of Design computer labs have several types of hardware available for your use:
- Dell Precision Workstations in Rapson Hall, Dell Precision Workstations and iMacs in McNeal Hall
- Laser Printers
- Large-Format Plotters (42")
- Epson Photo Printers in McNeal Hall (photo paper and transparency)
- Textile Printer (44") in McNeal Hall
- Scanners: Flatbed scanners in both Rapson and McNeal, Scanner: 17” length x 12 1/4“ wide
- Projectors and AV in computer classrooms (Rapson 33, McNeal 305)
The College of Design computer labs have many software titles available for your use. Please see the Software List for software titles and locations.
Got a software request?
College departments or instructors may request new software or software upgrades for the computer labs. Download the Software Change Policy to learn more about collegiate policy as it pertains to these requests.
The College of Design computer labs provide high-quality color printers, plotters, and a textile printer.
In support of our college’s Digital Design Review (DDR) and critique processes, we offer moveable digital display systems available for checkout in addition to several display screens permanently positioned in college studios and critique spaces.