Assistant Professor, Graphic Design
Books & Chapters
- Talen, E. & Lee, S. (2018) Design for Social Diversity, Routledge Equity, Justice and the Sustainable City series. Routledge: New York & London.
- Lee, S. (2019) “Social Goals” In E. Talen (Ed.), A Research Agenda for New Urbanism. Edward Elgar publishing: Cheltenham, UK.
- Lee, S. (2021) “The Safety of Public Space: Urban Design Guidelines for Neighborhood Park Planning.” Journal of Urbanism: International Research on Placemaking and Urban Sustainability.
- Lee, S. (2019) “Understanding the Context of Neighborhood Parks: A Method for Public Space Classification.” Journal of Urbanism: International Research on Placemaking and Urban Sustainability. https://doi.org/10.1080/17549175.2018.1531905.
- Lee, S., Koschinsky, J. & Talen, E. (2018) “Planning Tools for Walkable Neighborhoods – Zoning, Land Use and Urban Form.” Journal of Architectural and Planning Research, 35(1), 69-88.
- Koschinsky, J., Talen, E., Alfonzo, M. & Lee, S. (2017) “How Walkable is Walker’s Paradise?” Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design: Urban Analytics and City Science, 44(2), 343–363.
- Talen, E., Anselin, L., Lee, S. & Koschinsky, J. (2016) “Looking for Logic: The Zoning -- Land Use Mismatch.” Landscape and Urban Planning, 152, 27–38.
- Lee, S. & Talen, E. (2014). “Measuring Walkability: A Note on Auditing Methods.” The Journal of Urban Design, 19(3), 368–388.