- Whang, C., & Im, H. (In press). Does recommendation matter? Focused on different types of recommender system and sponsored recommendation. International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management.
- Park, M., Im, H., & Kim, H-Y. (In Press). “You are too friendly!” The negative effects of social media marketing on perceptions of luxury fashion brands. Journal of Business Research.
- Koo, J., & Im, H. (In Press). Going up or down? Effects of power deprivation on luxury consumption. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jretconser.2017.10.017
- Park, M., Im, H., & Kim, D. Y. (2018). Feasibility and user experience of virtual reality fashion stores. Fashion and Textiles. 5:32. https://doi.org/10.1186/s40691-018-0149-x
- Im, H., & Ha, Y. (2018). Attract, captivate, and make them return: Processing fluency effects on time perception and loyalty intention. International Journal of Electronic Marketing & Retailing, 9(2), 126-144. https://doi.org/10.1504/IJEMR.2018.090889
- Kwon, H., Ha, S., & Im, H. (2016). Influence of mere presence of other shoppers on customer satisfaction: Social impact theory perspective. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 28,304-309.
- Im, H., & Ha, Y. (2015). Is this mobile coupon worth my private information? Consumer evaluation of acquisition and transaction utility in a mobile coupon shopping context. Journal of Research in Interactive Marketing, 9(2), 92-109.
- Im, H. & Hokanson, B. & Johnson, K. K. P. (20015). Teaching creative thinking skills: A longitudinal study. Clothing and Textiles Research Journal, 33(2), 129-142.
- Im, H. & Lee, M. Y. (2014). If I can’t see well, I don’t like the website: Website design for both young and old. Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 38(4), 598-609.
- Ha, Y., & Im, H. (2014). Determinants of mobile coupon adoption among US consumers: Assessment of gender difference. International Journal of Retailing and Distribution, 42(5).
- Im, H., & Ha, Y. (2013). A model of permission-based marketing: Enablers and inhibitors of mobile coupon adoption. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 20(5), 495-503.
- Ha, Y., & Im, H. (2012). Role of web site design quality in satisfaction and word of mouth generation. Journal of Service Management, 23(1), 79-96.
Professional, Institutional, and Community Leadership and Service
- Director of Graduate Studies, the Design Graduate Program, 2018/19-2020/21
- Chair of the External Relations Committee, International Textiles and Apparel Association, 2017-2018.
- Co-editor of International Journal of Retailing and Distribution Management: Focused issue on Omnichannel shopper experience, 2018.
- Co-editor of Journal of Fashion, Style, and Popular Culture: Focused issue on Fashion and Social Responsibility, 2013.
- Editorial Review Board Member, International Journal of Costume.
- RM 2234 Retailing in a Digital Age
- RM 4216 Retail Promotions
- APST 8268 Behavioral Aspects of Dress
- APST 8272 Digital Consumers: Theories in Retail and Consumer Studies
Selected Honors and Awards
- Faculty Best Paper Award, American Collegiate Retailing Association (ACRA), 2014, 2016.
- Best Paper Award, the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 2014, 2017.
- Best Paper Award, Global Fashion Management Conference, 2014.
- Paper of Distinction Award, International Textiles and Apparel Association (ITAA), 2010, 2014.
- Best Research Paper Award, International Textiles and Apparel Association (ITAA), 2009.
Specialties & Expertise:
Affective Responses of Consumers: Enjoyment, Pleasure, Impulsive Decisions, Aesthetic Responses; Consumer Decision-making Using Digital Technology; Visual Perception and Information Processing