Faculty Research and Creative Activity
Our faculty conduct groundbreaking research, engage in creative scholarship, and share their expertise with a wide variety of communities. Search for individual faculty on Experts @ Minnesota, browse through faculty projects, and see the latest College of Design faculty news below.
Faculty and graduate students displayed their current work at our annual Research and Creative Scholarship Showcase. More...
From June 21 to June 23 the School of Architecture and the University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez will host the 2018 RISE Convergence Workshop: Projects, Priorities, and Partners Informing an Action-based Research Network. More...
Navigating treatment options and outcomes is an overwhelming prospect for patients in need of a kidney transplant. An interdisciplinary collaboration between Professor Sauman Chu (Graphic Design), Professor Marilyn Bruin (Housing Studies), and Dr. Allyson Hart (University of Minnesota Medical School) helps patients better understand their options with the launch of a new informational website. More...
Dean Carol Strohecker is among 50 invitees selected to participate in the National Executive Leadership Working Meeting on Integration in Higher Education. More...
- Graduate Student Research and Creative Activity
- Undergraduate Student Research and Creative Activity
Collegiate Research Centers
- Center for Design in Health
- Center for Sustainable Building Research
- Goldstein Museum of Design
- Minnesota Design Center
Intercollegiate Research Centers
Departmental Research Centers
- Center for World Heritage Studies
- Midwest Universities Radon Consortium
- Wearable Product Design Center
Other Areas of Interest
- Consortium for Research Practices
- Design Thinking
- Human Dimensioning Lab
- Virtual Reality Design Lab
- Visiting Scholars Information
- Wearable Technology Lab
- Zero+Campus Design Project