There are many ways to get involved, stay connected, and support the college and University after graduation. One is bound to suit your interests and availability.
- Mentor Connection: Applications open in August for sessions beginning November.
- College to Career: Host a tour or review a portfolio.
- Alumni Society Board: Enhance the student experience.
- Goldstein Museum of Design: Join, volunteer, or donate.
- Help with University of Minnesota Student Recruitment: College fairs, local events, Goldy postcards, and calls (click link and scroll down for details).
- Recommend the college to a future design student.
- Legislative Advocacy: Join, stay informed, and learn easy ways to help support the University of Minnesota at the Capitol.
- Get the latest facts about the University of Minnesota.
- College of Design Alumni Society and University of Minnesota Alumni Association (UMAA)
- Goldstein Museum of Design
- LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
- Share news and accomplishments for college publications.
- Update your career and contact information.
- Link back to the College of Design in online profiles and bios.
- Make a gift to the college or your program.
Learn and Grow
Director of Alumni Relations
UMN Architecture Alumni + AIA MN Reception – New York City
Retail Merchandising & Apparel Design Career Fair
100 Years of Design Graduate Education
Built Environment Career Fair