Grow and Connect
The College of Design and the University of Minnesota offer a variety of ways to help you stay connected and continue your professional growth.
Advance your career.
- Career services for design alumni.
- Career webinars in Gold Mind.
- Career resources for University alumni.
- U Employment
Grow your network.
- College of Design LinkedIn group.
- University and Collegiate LinkedIn groups.
- Emerging professional network events.
- Contact the College of Design Alumni Relations team for additional assistance.
- Design degree and certificate programs.
- Design lectures, exhibitions, and events. (Can't get to campus? Find us on YouTube.)
- Gold Mind webinars and videos.
- InformeDesign—Evidence-based design resource for design professionals.
- College of Continuing Education (UMAA member discount!)
- Center for Spirituality and Healing (UMAA member discount!)
- U of M Library Access
Share what you know.
- Alumni Society Board—Enhance the student experience.
- College to Career—Host a workshop or tour, or review a portfolio.
- Mentor—Apply August–September for each fall session.
- Emerging magazine: The College of Design's biannual magazine.
- reDESIGN: The College of Design's quarterly e-newsletter for alumni and friends.
- The College of Design Blog
- Share your career news or update contact information. Email Lori Mollberg, email@example.com, with your updates.
- Follow the College of Design on social media.
- Join the University of Minnesota Alumni Association and Design Alumni Society.
- University News Service
- Minnesota Alumni Magazine
Director of Alumni Relations
ASLA Annual Meeting Alumni Tailgate Event - Philadelphia
ARCHITECTURE FACULTY SALON SERIES | Jennifer Newsom
ARCHITECTURE FACULTY SALON SERIES | Decentered Center
Interior Design Open House