College to Career Program Sponsorship
Annual sponsorship of the University of Minnesota College of Design's College to Career program series supports 20+ award winning events that foster professional development and networking for current and future design professionals.
Presented by the College of Design Student and Alumni Board (DSAB), sponsored programs and activities support the transition from college to career—connecting the college, design students, professionals, and employers in the process.
DSAB represents the College of Design Alumni Society and serves as the design graduate and undergraduate student board.
Our programs provide visibility and access to more than 20,000 current and future professionals and educators in the fields of:
- Apparel design
- Graphic design
- Housing studies
- Human factors and ergonomics
- Interior design
- Landscape architecture
- Product design
- Retail merchandising
- Recognition on program websites, at sponsored events, and in college media
- Visibility with current and emerging design professionals
- Engagement opportunities with college and programs
- Tickets and reserved parking for signature events
- Tax deductible support of higher education
- Information on sponsorship levels and benefits
Become a Sponsor
Contact Lori Mollberg (612-625-8796) to discuss sponsorship options and interests. Be sure to make your tax deductible gift before August 30 for the next academic year.
To donate by mail:
Send a check payable to the University of Minnesota Foundation noting College to Career Program Sponsorship to:
College of Design Alumni Office
32 McNeal Hall
1985 Buford Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55108
Funds received through the DSAB Annual Sponsorship Program will be used to meet costs associated with the DSAB mission.
Sponsorship recognition by DSAB or the college does not constitute an endorsement of the products or services of the sponsoring company, organization, or individual.
More about DSAB
- About the Board
- Apply for Open Seats:
- Resources for DSAB members
- Join the University of Minnesota Alumni Association
- Become a Sponsor
Director of Alumni Relations