Undergraduate Admission and Leave of Absence

As an undergraduate, if you do not enroll for classes in a given term (excluding summer) and you do not have an approved leave of absence, your enrollment will be discontinued. If you wish to resume coursework here, you will need to apply for readmission.

However, you must meet the admission requirements for the undergraduate major to be readmitted. If the major has limited space, you may have to go through a competitive admission process, which is held once a year.

Each situation is different, depending upon space in the major and your academic record, and is reviewed on a case-by-case basis.

For information contact Agnes Chagani, chaga002@umn.edu, (612) 624-3635.