User Experience (UX) Minor
The User Experience Minor introduces students to user experience (UX) design, a rapidly expanding discipline related to the design, development, and testing of products and services. This minor offers both practical and theoretical courses in UX, web, product, and human-centered design across several academic disciplines.
- You must be in good academic standing with a minimum 2.00 cumulative University of Minnesota GPA.
- Requirements for this program are current for Spring 2021.
- This minor requires a minimum of 15 credits.
- All coursework must be taken on the A/F grade base and completed with a C- or better.
- Study abroad or transfer courses must be approved by the minor advisor.
COURSE REQUIREMENTS:Take 15 or more credit(s) from the following:
|Des 3131||User Experience in Design||
|Des 3132||Service Design Studio||
|Des 5185||Human Factors in Design||
|Gdes 2342||Web Design||
|Gdes 5341||Interaction Design||
|Writ 4501||Usability and Human Factors in Technical Communication||
Apply online for the minor. The application should take just a couple of minutes.
If you have questions about applying for this minor or if you have already been admitted to the minor and have advising questions, please email our peer advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.