Computer Lab Hardware and Software
The College of Design computer labs have several types of hardware available for your use:
- Dell Precision Workstations in Rapson Hall, Dell Precision Workstations and iMacs in McNeal Hall
- Laser Printers
- Large-Format Plotters (42")
- Epson Photo Printers in McNeal Hall (photo paper and transparency)
- Textile Printer (44") in McNeal Hall
- Scanners: Flatbed scanners in both Rapson and McNeal, Large-format scanner in Rapson
- Projectors and AV in computer classrooms
- Digital Display Review equipment
The College of Design computer labs have many software titles available for your use. Please see the Software List for software titles and locations.
For instructional videos and training courses on design software, all University faculty, staff, and students have access to Lynda.com with their University credentials.