Design in 7: 7 Stories, 7 Minutes
What can be shared in just seven minutes? Listen in as seven professionals from the fields of architecture, apparel, graphic and interior design, housing, landscape architecture, and retail share thought-provoking, inspiring, and often humorous tales from the design trenches.
Thursday, April 12th, 2018
Coffman Memorial Union Theater
6:30 PM doors open, 7:00 PM program
There will be a reception before and after the program as well as a cash bar and complimentary appetizers.
- Tim Carl, HGA Architects, and Engineers
- Nyakim Gatwech, Model
- Carlo Missio, WSB & Associates
- Merick Reed, Carbon Collaborative Inc.
- Susan Shields, Co-owner, The Airtex Group
- Greg VanBellinger, Target
- Kate Worum and Jenny Jorgensen, She She
Presented by the Design Student and Alumni Board with support from our College to Career Program Sponsors (below) and in-kind support from speaker trainer and author, Mary Milla.
Design in 7 is a UMAA Program Extraordinaire Award Winner.