As an architecture student at the College of Design you will be at the forefront of innovative design and architectural studies. You will learn the art of drawing, digital design, and fabrication techniques while working with a close-knit group of fellow students. As you develop your skills in studios and workshops, you will also study the history and theories of architecture and the concepts and values that have shaped and continue to define the profession. Students studying architecture find careers as architects, drafters, model builders, project managers, and more.
- Master of Architecture
- MS in Architecture—Sustainable Design
- MS in Architecture—Heritage Conservation & Preservation
- MS in Architecture—Metropolitan Design
- MS in Architecture—Research Practices
- Masters in Heritage Studies and Public History
Learn more about studying architecture at the University of Minnesota on the School of Architecture website.